Top Ten Reasons for choosing
Paul De Jong as your Portrait Artist!
1. Passionate attitude! Paul's passion for art and photography is what drives him to excellence. The passion that Paul and Sandy have for people and family reflect in the personal, caring way they treat their customers.
2. Natural poses! Paul's and Sandy's pleasant, friendly demeanor puts people at ease so the inner personality can be revealed in flattering poses and spontaneous expressions.
3. Generous attention! As a portrait artist, Paul believes in dedicating suffcient time and attention to setting up and capturing his images.
For a portrait session, this means a full hour. If your children are scared or bashful, this gives them time to warm up while Mrs. Sandy plays with them. Before you know it, Mr. Paul will have captured wonderful split-second expressions.
When it comes to weddings, Paul books only one a day to ensure full coverage.
4. Variety of settings! You won't get the same old look. Outfits are matched to backgrounds. The studio is a classic European-style house surrounded by woods with a bubbling stream.
5. Outfit changes! Bring in outfit changes for contrasting looks. For example, a formal outfit looks great in our English drawing room, whereas a denim outfit suits the outdoors.
6. Travel to locations! If you have a special location where you would like a portrait created, Paul and Sandy will go there. Based in beautiful Augusta, Georgia-home of the prestigious Masters golf tournament-Paul obviously does most of his photography assignments in the American south, but he will travel anywhere in the country, or around the world!
7. Flexible ordering! When it comes time to order, you have considerable flexibility.
For portraits, you can build your own package based on units. Typical of the package concept, you get a better value the more you order, but you still have the flexibility to get several poses, instead of just one.
For weddings, every album is customized. The studio and bride work together on laying out the perfect story-telling album.
8. Artistic style! Paul creates his artistic portraits in two stages. First, he creates the images with skillful lighting, posing and backgrounds. Secondly, he digitally enhances the images you choose and prints them in a way that enriches their beauty.
9. Warranty! A 10 year warranty on your portraits guarantees that your investment will still be enjoyed many years from now.
10. Satisfaction! The studio guarantees you will be happy or will refund your money.